Adopt a Black pet today!
Did you know that black pets are adopted half as often as other pets? Click on the link below to see Nevada Humane Society’s PSA on adopting a black pet.
Click here to see a Nevada Humane Society’s video Public Service Announcement about the plight of black pets.
See a slideshow of some of the beautiful black and black & white combination cats and dogs available at Nevada Humane Society. Click here to see the slideshow.
vectorwork 2012 serial
vectorworks 2008 mac fr
vectorworks 2011 sp3cichito mp3
vectorworks 2008 jpkenzie marie
vectorworks 2009Adoption Hours:
Listed here are items you can donate to help us save the lives of homeless pets.
- Canned or dry pet food
- Dog toys larger than 6" in diameter (Jolly balls, soccer balls)
- Cat toys
- Kitten and puppy milk replacers
- Cat litter
- Small Cat Carriers
- Dog Houses
- Laptop Computer
- Pickup truck
- Cat beds
- Towels and blankets
- Laundry soap (liquid & powder)
- Hand sanitizer
vectorworks 2010 serial mac japan
vectorworks 2011 crack hacking mac
vectorworks 12 manual pdf
vectorworks 2010 german osx rapidsharetorrent
vectorworks 2010 nederlandsCopy paper
- Paper Cups
- Kleenex tissues
- Paper towels
vectorworks 2011 crack lion
vectorworks 2011 cracktorrentassasin_creed_brotherhood
vectorworks 11 serial number rapidshare
vectorworks 2010 dongle emulator macpokemonvsdigimon
vectorworks 11 mac crack
vectorworks 2008j serial number macTrash bags
Homes Needed for Barn Cats
A feral cat will keep your barn rodent free for the price of daily cat food, and you'll be helping to save a life!
We have several beautiful, healthy, neutered and vaccinated feral cats that are looking for outdoor homes with a barn, shed, or other shelter.
If you would like to adopt a barn cat (or several) e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-856-2000 ext. 200.
The Animals Need You!
Volunteering to help the animals is a great way to start off the New Year! Perhaps you would like to help by working with the animals directly. Maybe you could provide a foster home for a dog or cat or become an adoption volunteer at the shelter. On the other hand, you might prefer to help out at outreach events or offer your professional skills to help the animals. We have a whole list of volunteer opportunities. Please take a look at our volunteer application and opportunities today.
vectorworks 2008 serial number
vectorworks 2011 crack hacking macrar
vectorworks 2010 mac working serialtorrent
vectorworks 11 serial number rapidsharetorrent
vectorworks 2010 sp4 windowsserpent039s_skull_1uggler039s_shivpdf Download the Volunteer Application
Countywide Save Rate (NHS and WCRAS combined)
- 2011: Dogs: 91% Cats: 91%
- 2010: Dogs: 91% Cats: 91%
- 2009: Dogs: 90% Cats: 89%
- 2008: Dogs: 90% Cats: 83%
- 2007: Dogs: 92% Cats: 78%
- 2011: Dogs: 93% Cats: 93%
vectorworkneed for speed underground 2 4 gb
vectors valentine day vectorzdeno reif
vectorworks 2009 serialdowland mu online hack for itemstorrent
vectorworks 2011 free serial number for mactorrent
vectors tensors and the basic equations of fluid
vectorworks 2009 serialtorrent2010: Dogs: 94% Cats: 95%
National Average 2009: 58% (Source-Maddies's Fund)
Nevada Humane Society Save Rate
Pet Adoptions (Live Release of All Animals)
- 2011: 9,340 down 3% (328 less adoptions)
- 2010: 9,668 up 5% (484 more adoptions)
- 2009: 9,184 up 6% (549 more adoptions)
- 2008: 8,635 up 7% (605 more adoptions)
- 2007: 8,030 up 61% (3,040 more adoptions)
- 2006: 4,990 (pre no-kill initiative)
- Every cat, dog, kitten, and puppy is neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped before adoption.
- Animals Losing their Lives in Washoe County Shelters
- 2010: 12% decrease
- 2009: 27% decrease
- 2008: 10% decrease
- 2007: 52% decrease (2,700 fewer dogs & cats lost their lives in 2007 than 2006)
Animal Deaths in Shelters per Thousand People
- Washoe County 2011: 3.6 animals per 1,000 residents
- National Average 2009: 7.8 animals per 1,000 residents (Source—Maddie’s Fund)
- Washoe County 2010: 38 dogs & cats per 1,000 people
- National average 2009: 14 dogs & cats per 1,000 people (Source—Animal People Newspaper)